Hi there! My name's Anna, and it's great to meet you. I'm a pretty big fan of baking--cakes, cupcakes, cookies, pies, the list goes on--and this here is a sampling of what I like to do. I've got a lot to learn, but the best part about baking is that you get to eat whatever you make, whether it's fantastic or a flop!
I've recently started to try my hand at decorating, too, as you'll see is the focus here. The following is basically a whole run-down of everything I've done this year. And in the future, well, I'll try to make this blog thing work!
These are some of my favorite holiday treats: Brownie Bon Bon Cordials
The gooey dark chocolate ganache in the middle almost qualifies as the cherry on top!
This was the first cake I made during my cake decorating classes at Michael's!
...and the second one... for Tess' Very Merry Un-birthday!
...and the third one!
I even learned how to make roses!
These are some of my favorite holiday treats: Brownie Bon Bon Cordials
The gooey dark chocolate ganache in the middle almost qualifies as the cherry on top!
This was the first cake I made during my cake decorating classes at Michael's!
...and the second one... for Tess' Very Merry Un-birthday!
...and the third one!
I even learned how to make roses!






No comments:
Post a Comment